Children learn the real-world application of science in a fun way. We also encourage children to explore, investigate, experiment and have hands-on learning with their peers. Science is about asking questions and finding answers, it is an essential part of our everyday lives.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LEARNING SCIENCE FROM A YOUNG AGE
Science is certainly a very fascinating subject to learn as it stimulates children’s curiosity about nature and about what constantly occurs in our lives. Science also fosters children understanding of how things work. For instance, the human body, the universe, plants, energy, electricity among many other topics. As children grow up in an increasingly technologically and scientifically advanced world, they need to be scientifically literate to succeed. Children benefit from learning how to think logically, how to solve problems and make informed decisions.
During our weekend classes, we motivate children to develop skills, enhance knowledge , build confidence. Science classes are the perfect way to keep children occupied and engaged over the weekend or during the summer holidays. We have science classes in Chelsea and Marylebone available on weekends and during school holidays.
THE BENEFITS OF SCIENCE WEEKEND CLASSES
- The first noticeable impact on children is how learning science is an enjoyable experience, learning away from textbooks
- Many children feel empowered at school, as they feel more confident with their science knowledge
- Children develop problem-solving kills, teamwork and resilience
Our Science weekend classes in Chelsea and Marylebone help children to develop their skills and knowledge, preparing them for the world. If you have kids who are aged 4-14, we highly recommend that you sign them up for our science class in Chelsea or Marylebone. It is always good for children to increase their confidence and enrich their science knowledge.
- SATURDAYS (Science class for children aged 4-8) at the University of Westminster. 35 Marylebone Road. London. NW1 5LS.
- SUNDAYS (Advanced Science class for children aged 9-14) with lab sessions included at the The Hampshire School. 15 Manresa Road. Chelsea. SW3 6NB.