We are committed to meeting our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and ensuring the privacy and security of all personal information.
When you visit the Richer Education website (https://www.richereducation.co.uk) we make every effort to help you maintain control over your personal information on the Internet. Listed below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our Internet site.
- Parents/carers and children
- Prospective employs
- Individuals who are customers of Richer Education Limited’s clients
- Business partners
- Other people who may come into contact with Richer Education Limited though its network of serviced offices
3. Personal Information. What information do we collect?
In any area of our website where Richer Education asks you to provide personal information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or to follow up with you after your visit, it is completely optional for you to participate. For example, we request information from you when you:
- Request information about a product or service
- Enroll a child for a session, workshop, class and/or course
- Provide feedback in an online form or in writing
In each of the instances above, Richer Education may ask for your child’s name, your name, your e-mail address, phone number and home address as well as other similar information that is needed to register or subscribe you to our services, workshops, sessions or offers. If we ever ask for significantly different information we will inform you. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to unsubscribe to these mailings at any time.
Also, we usually also capture your IP address at the time you sign up. We may also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and or participate in competitions.
4. Use of Personal Information. What do we use your information for?
The personal information you provide will be kept confidential, unless otherwise stated, and used to support your customer relationship with Richer Education. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on this site and alert you about courses, workshops, new documentation, updated web information and other new products and services from Richer Education.
Agents or contractors of Richer Education who have access to your information are required to keep the personal information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Richer Education. Richer Education may enhance or merge your information collected at its site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- in the normal course of our business, to allow us to register parents and children to attend our courses, workshop, classes and activities in general and to provide you with our services on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services
- to allow us to manage your booking on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services
- to store your data to pre-populate fields to make it easier for you to provide information when you return to our website
- to communicate with you including sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You will be able to opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link
- to validate your information to check that the data we hold about our customers is accurate, consistent and up to date on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services
To comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. We shall periodically check that the personal data we store for you is accurate.
5. Disclosure of Information. Who do we share information with?
Richer Education does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site. This includes any licensing forms or e-mail lists.
6. How long do we store your personal data for? Updating Personal Information
We only store your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes listed under the ‘What do we use your information for?’ section and to meet our legal obligations as a company.
You can request the individual information that Richer Education has collected about you via the Internet or have factual inaccuracies in this information corrected by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Security of Personal Information
Richer Education will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Richer Education uses industry standard safeguards to ensure the security of personal information through physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Richer Education will not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease or license any personal information collected at any of our offices.
When Richer Education no longer requires personal information, it will safely destroy the information and delete it from its systems.
8. Customised Experience
9. What Else Should I Know About My Privacy? What are your rights?
Third party Internet sites and services accessible through this site have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Richer Education has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. Be aware that if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public; you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Access to your personal data: you have the right to request a copy of any information which we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of this information please see our contact details below.
- Right to withdraw: where you have given your consent for us to use your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time
- Rectification: you may ask us to rectify inaccurate information held about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please write to us with your request. See contact details below
- Erasure: you may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details below, specifying why you would like us to delete your personal data
- Portability: you may ask us to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller
10. Access to Personal Information
You or a third party nominated by you in writing may request access to any of the personal information that Richer Education holds about you. Upon your written request, Richer Education will provide access to the personal information that it holds about you, unless there is an exemption, which applies under the Privacy Act.
Your request for access will be dealt with in a reasonable time. Richer Education may charge you a fee to cover the reasonable cost of retrieval and the supply of the information to you. If Richer Education refuses your request for access, it will provide you with reasons for the refusal. Richer Education may provide access to personal information without your consent only in certain prescribed circumstances, including but not limited to:
- Emergency situations.
- Law enforcement.
- Lessening or preventing a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life, health or safety or a serious threat to public health or public safety.
11. How to Contact Us
If you wish to gain access to or correct your personal information or make a complaint about a breach of your privacy, you should contact:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7871 0481 (option 3)
Mobile: +44 (0)75 3522 5432
Mail: 2 Eaton Gate. Belgravia. London. SW1W 9BJ.