Richer Education is delighted to introduce its
Sustainable Earth Competition
The Sustainable Earth competition aims to get children involved in
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) subjects,
in a creative, educational and fun manner.
Categories and Prizes
- Category 3 (13-15 years old) Face-to-face Humanoid Robotics Private Tuition (two sessions of one hour only)
- Category 4 (16-17 years old) Face-to-face Humanoid Robotics Private Tuition (two sessions of one hour only)
- Category 6 (For children aged 9-14): Face-to-face Advanced Science Christmas camp OR Debating & Public Speaking Christmas camp
- Open to children between 7 years old and 17 years old
- Projects should be submitted online as a PDF file only
- Submit your entry by 23:59 on Friday 10 December 2021
- One prize per category only
Follow the three steps below to participate
1. Read the Terms & Conditions before applying
- Click here to read the Terms & Conditions of the competition
2. Participants must use their imagination and creativity to answer all ‘Entry Questions’.
What is the problem you are trying to solve? (for instance, describe the problem of high CO2 levels in the atmosphere)
What is your proposed solution to the problem? (for example, describe how you will reduce the high levels of CO2 in the atmosphere.
Will you focus on capturing and storing CO2 or capturing and converting the CO2?)
What materials will you use to solve the problem? (think about whether you will use a natural or manmade material.
Will you use a material already found in nature?)
How will your solution work to solve the problem? (think about how it will reduce the high levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Explain in as much detail as you can how your solution will work to solve the problem)
3. Submit your entry in the link below
- Click here to submit your entry